Wednesday, February 18, 2009

UNC/NC State: 2nd Half

--14:58: Things are starting to pick up for the Tar Heels’ offense. The call on Hansbrough against McCauley seemed incorrect, but it’s no biggy. I feel like the refs should have stepped in and talked to the two, though. Carolina’s baseball team was previewed during the timeout, and got a good response from the crowd. Dustin Ackley and the rest of North Carolina will officially open up the Bosh Friday night. Wish I could be there.

--11:50: North Carolina can’t quite put the nail in the coffin. I believe Wayne’s mishap on that break-away where he los the ball over the backboard was huge. It would have put the Wolfpack down 61-46. I really don’t think the Heels want to give State a chance. This could get ugly.

--7:31: Rameses the mascot is engaging in some destructive action down front. He just gave John Edwards a hard high-five and it shook Edwards’ hair around. He was not happy. Heels lead 71-59. One more unanswered bucket and I declare NC State in big trouble….Thank you Wanye Ellington 73-59.

--2:51: The Big 3 have stepped up big time. Hansbrough got beaten on the entire game without many calls. Ellington and Ty were stellar again. I love that UNC has not called off the dogs…yet. Good game overall. 89-73 with 2:17 left. 80% of the crowd has stayed. It would take a miracle for the Wolfpack now. I’m heading to the media room to party with Roy and make fun of Sidney’s jacket. I respect him, but not his jacket…period.

No comments: