Saturday, February 28, 2009

Muffin Press Pass: UNC/G-Tech: 2nd half

--15:58: lots of play stoppages to open up the second half. The Heels are scoring in a hurry, though, so maybe I don’t mind it that much. John Edwards isn’t the only person in attendance worth mentioning this afternoon. Behind the bench, I see Melvin Scott and Damion Grant. Fantastic…where’s Byron Sanders though? Hansbrough

--11:45: Congrats to Hansbrough for the all time free-throws made record (907). That’s great, but I want the Psycho to go off and hit 40 in this one. Oh, look, the Blues Brothers are on the court. If they stopped that act, I wouldn’t be too torn up about it.

--7:56: I'm pleased that relatively few Tar Heel fans have left during this official timeout, but I bet the mass exodus will take place at the 4 minute official timeout. It's a little dissapointing that the lead isn't growing, but you can't get everything you want. I see Surry Wood is in attendance today and that's all I've got to say about that.

--3:30: Well, I’m sure we all have our opinions about the foul on Ellington. Just glad he’s ok. Hansbrough’s day is done. Looks like my prediction will go for not, but he still had a great day. I am more impressed with the fans now. They are not really leaving now at the 4 minute official timeout. Good for them. I’m sure the players and coaches appreciate it.

--1:39: The "Blue Team" will enter soon. Good game. I'm heading to the media room early I think. Yep, here comes the "Blue Team."

No comments: